Love isn’t perfect. It isn’t a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn’t always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it… together. -unknown
5 Deadly Terms Used by a Woman
Poster courtesy of All Famous Quotes
1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and YOU need to shut-up.
2. NOTHING: Means something and you need to be worried.
3. GO AHEAD: This is a dare, not permission, do not do it.
4. WHATEVER: A woman’s way of saying screw you.
5. THAT’S OKAY: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.
BONUS WORD – WOW: This is not a compliment, she is amazed that one person could be so stupid!
“Leaving someone who treats you bad doesn’t mean you stop loving them…it just means you started loving you.” -Mandy Hale
Don’t attend pity parties…there aren’t any new presents there. -LLH